First time homebuyers should consider FHA home loans when financing a new home or refinancing their existing loan. The FHA requires no mortgage insurance with 15 year terms if the loan is less than 90% loan to value. Fifteen year terms offer homeowners to own their property outright in less time than typical conventional loans that usually extend to thirty year terms.
Take Advantage of Record Low Fixed 15-Year Rates starting at 4%
Finance with a 15 Year FHA Loan that required no mortgage insurance under 90% LTV. Now you can afford to buy the home of your dreams. Now you can qualify for a $250,000 mortgage with a payment under $2k and you could own your home free and clear in just fifteen years.
|FHA Home Purchase Loans are great for people who donít want to make a big down payment, when buying the 1st home.
5 Reasons to Get Approved for a 15 Year Fixed Rate Mortgage Today
- FHA mortgage rates are lower on 15-year loan terms.
- With a 15-year mortgage, you will own your home in less than half the time you would with the traditional 30-year mortgage.
- The fixed rate on 15-year loan starts at four percent.
- FHA rates are lower than conventional rates on 15-year terms right now
- Interest rates are rising, so lock in today while the 15-year mortgage is so appealing